• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold CMB .21 gold head Beta very low miles

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim & Frank, Tim was first, you know the drill. Must bore you guys with a question.
When I set this up, Jr. grabbed a spare motor for me before I got spare parts for the box from Stu. It is equally clean and sharp but the drum is almost 180 degrees off and slightly larger diameter. He was told it was backwards for a gear unit ? Standard carb with third channel needle. P/S is the same and the regular drum and housing will slide in and bolt up. Considering buying a drum and housing to sell it when I list the spare new p/s, rod, and button I bought from Stu. Thoughts or knowledge ? If you have spares, you may want pics of it.
Added: The motor has a turbo plug button.
As I have 8 VAC and Valvola complex .21 motors plus parts and 18 180 degree Novarossi .21s, I just do not need to keep one of these running plus parts.
Switching to PM Tim, Thanks guys

Last edited:
Tim & Frank, Tim was first, you know the drill. Must bore you guys with a question.
When I set this up, Jr. grabbed a spare motor for me before I got spare parts for the box from Stu. It is equally clean and sharp but the drum is almost 180 degrees off and slightly larger diameter. He was told it was backwards for a gear unit ? Standard carb with third channel needle. P/S is the same and the regular drum and housing will slide in and bolt up. Considering buying a drum and housing to sell it when I list the spare new p/s, rod, and button I bought from Stu. Thoughts or knowledge ? If you have spares, you may want pics of it.
Added: The motor has a turbo plug button.
As I have 8 VAC and Valvola complex .21 motors plus parts and 18 180 degree Novarossi .21s, I just do not need to keep one of these running plus parts.
Switching to PM Tim, Thanks guys

I'm going to pass, so Wasted Frank DID say he'd take it....dust mites in his engine boneyard more than likely lonely.

A bit confused about all this 180 stuff, this n that.
Are you saying you have another 21 Beta goldhead?.... Does a std 21 Beta rotation drum work in it?....what's the condition?....if for sale, I'll need to see well defined photos on piston top, cylinder wall, etc., like we asked for on this engine.

I've not had the best luck buying used engines on IW.

Timbo, I've always had good results buying motors from Mark.... always as advertised!

Having said that, if you want to reconsider, then go for it.... if not,,
Mark, would you take 255 shipped for the original motor posted ?

Timbo, I've always had good results buying motors from Mark.... always as advertised!

Having said that, if you want to reconsider, then go for it.... if not,,
Mark, would you take 255 shipped for the original motor posted ?
Yeah, nothing against Mark....just a couple of bad experiences here....that's why I like detailed photos, and when we sell we provide detailed photos.
No worries.....still keeping an eye out for a 21 Beta.

Back