• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB 21 BETA w/ CMB 21 pipe F/S

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Timing is also different on the intakes if I remember right. I think they are like .011 taller than stock.

I do know it makes a difference. I was running a stock Beta in my sport 20 at 51MPH and then swapped the complete motor that only had the M-1 kit changed and it went through the traps at 56MPH. (.10 head clearance 50% nitro 287T plug) This was in Huntsville Nov of 2016, Stu and I swapped the motors in and out of that boat 6 times and they all stayed the same at 5 mph difference.

No James the EVO has some more timing and porting changes, however they are both an improvement over the Beta and VAC engines. I think CMB saw how the NR DD 21 ran and made some awesome improvements to keep up with the NR motors. Both stock motors offer great performance.

Back