• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale cmb 101

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a lonadier

cmb 101 new piston and sleeve needs wrist pin clip
only ran the motor 5 times before holed the piston about 6 years ago
put new piston and sleeve in about 4 years ago and never ran it
been sitting since
asking $450 plus 15.50 shipped to lower 48
PayPal friends and family to [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_0259.JPG
    IMG_0259.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 110
over a quarter??
Seriously dude? I wouldn't do you like that!!

Do you know if the .90 and 1.01 pins are the same size ? If they are, I know for sure I have some...If not, I'll have to look around..

Last edited:
over a quarter??
Seriously dude? I wouldn't do you like that!!

Do you know if the .90 and 1.01 pins are the same size ? If they are, I know for sure I have some...If not, I'll have to look around..
I knew you were bullshitting around bro.

When the motor arrives, I'll mic the wrist pin and get you the numbers.

And.....if'n you want this motor send money and it's yours amigo. :) I just bought it on a whim for a backup.

Last edited:
Aurbin, engine arrived today without any shipping issues. I was surprised to find it locked up tight with piston near BDC. That being said, I looked at your initial listing for the sale and saw it's been sitting for 4 years. I had a pair of CMB 90's that had sat 4-5 years and bearings were frozen up.

So, I'll take it that this is a similar condition. I'll slosh it with some WD-40 and see what happens.

Latest posts

Back