• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

cmb 101

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a modified cmb 101 i need to get rid of i needs new bearings i am asking 300 plus shipping e mail me at [email protected] for more info thanks
Hey markwright,

can you tell me what mods were done to 101, and who did them? Also when was it purchased,

new or used?

101rs?? if so i call dibs

as long as it's not a AAC P/S

I have a brand new 1.01 just bought from Stu Bar about 2 months ago. If you are interested send me a PM and we can discuss.

i have a modified cmb 101 i need to get rid of i needs new bearings i am asking 300 plus shipping e mail me at [email protected] for more info thanks
Hey markwright,

can you tell me what mods were done to 101, and who did them? Also when was it purchased,

new or used?

101rs?? if so i call dibs

as long as it's not a AAC P/S
the sleve has been moded and the cclearance on the zimermen disk has been reduced causing more rpm

Back