CMB 101

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marc,

Try to find a Muck 15cc pipe and adapt a muffler to it.

Watch the clearances in the motor.

AWESOME POWER,

Mark Sholund

The Billet 90/100 pipe that CMDi made is the best I've found next to the AB .67 pipe. (Yes the billet pipe should be welded and put on an isolation mount to keep it from coming apart.) Both run around 11.25 to 11.5"

-Buck-

Like Buck said.

I have a 101 in a rigger with Andy's billet pipe and header at 11.5". With the rotor clearance set correctly the boat runs very good. And don't forget to weld the pipe before you run it. Its awfully hard to clean all the nitro and oil out of the threads for welding after you have run the pipe even once.

Tyler

I run a CMB 101 in a Andy Brown Eagle with his header and a Mac 1395 pipe with clamp on muffler. Runs very well but guess that this is not the best pipe

for the engine and am looking to try another. Mainly because several people mentioned that to me. Never got to finish our conversation to find out who makes it. Both times their heat was up and never got back to them. I guess there is some parabolic pipe that is suppose to make the engine fly. Does anyone know what pipe they could be referring to.

Thanks Daniel

Last edited by a moderator:
I run a CMB 101 in a Andy Brown Eagle with his header and a Mac 1395 pipe with clamp on muffler. Runs very well but guess that this is not the best pipefor the engine and am looking to try another. Mainly because several people mentioned that to me. Never got to finish our conversation to find out who makes it. Both times their heat was up and never got back to them. I guess there is some parabolic pipe that is suppose to make the engine fly. Does anyone know what pipe they could be referring to.

Thanks Daniel
ttt

The four pipes suggested are the only real choices for that motor.

AB .67 (CMB now sells this pipe contact Stu Barr)

AB .90/1.00 billet

Macs 13cc

Macs 15cc

If you run the Macs pipes, Harry Gerhart's mufflers are it.

-Buck-

Last edited by a moderator:
The four pipes suggested are the only real choices for that motor.AB .67 (CMB now sells this pipe contact Stu Barr)

AB .90/1.00 billet

Macs 13cc

Macs 15cc

If you run the Macs pipes, Harry Gerhart's mufflers are it.

-Buck-
Thanks,Buck

I have run a 101 with 13,15 & muck. Each one make he motor do the things a little different.

Rpm vs torque. A lot will depend on what you............want the motor to do. If Rpm, each can do that but torque curve changes. If torque then Rpm range changes.

On the RR U/L 90 I went for the toqure as I have a prop that will make the boat go. So currently I have a Muck on. But that may change this weekend. :D

hi guys if you whant a pipe for any cmb you must (MUST) GO TO prestwich web site , the pipes he makes are the best in the world he has won every thing going , England champ , uro champ , world champ , his pipes just cant be betterd

Latest posts

Back