• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Close Call crew uniform

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
This is the real deal crew uniform used by the '97 Close Call unlimited team. Made by Simpson this set is known as "Sunday Best" which had the sponsors on them for the Sunday finals. The UHRA, Las Vegas, Catalyst & Frontier sponsors are embroidered as are all the Close Call emblems. This is one of the nicest crew uniforms I've ever seen, the picture really doesn't do it justice. Absolutely excellent condition!! Size is medium & includes shorts, also embroidered with Close Call emblem on rear pocket. More detailed pics are available on request. $100 plus shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey don id buy it but i have 3 of them already and 4 smokin joes 3 winston 3 bud and more hope you sale it soon :)

I need a Smokin' Joe's crew shirt. I'd trade the whole set for just a S/J crew shirt if it's nice. I also have a Close Call set in XL with long pants & shorts. It's condition is mint as well. Could use a XL Bud Crew shirt also (old script).......... :D

sorry don no bud stuff for sell but i will look for smokin joes uni for ya i think the one iam lookin for has a 2 inch black line on it from a sharpie on right side towards the bottom belt line

Big time bump back to the front! Trades, offers considered & I still need a Smokin' Joe's & a Bud crew shirt in XL. HEY BRIAN !! Did ya ever find the S/J shirt you were gonna try to locate for me?? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back