• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Clearing out more Boat Stuff

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Bastick

Just clearing out some items, that are no longer needed, more to follow

CMDi SGX GAS Cowl - new - $40US shipped within Australia and $50US shipped to the US - SOLD TO BRIAN

BB hardware 21 strut - FB - new - $25US shipped within Australia and to the US - SOLD TO BRIAN

Bb Hardware 90 Struts x 4 - New - $35US shipped each within Australia and to the US SOLD TO KEVIN

Novarossi 46DD header - new in pack - $45US shipped with Australia and to the US SOLD TO RICHARD

K&B 21 Inboard - brand new, unused - $140US shipped within Australia and to the US - SOLD TO PATRICK PENDING FUNDS

please reply on here, and paypal for payment inc fees

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Shane,

I will take the 4 x 91 struts, do you still have my address. And I need your PayPal address.

Thanks Kevin.

Shane, I'll take #8 K&B .21 inboard and also want to PM you to discuss your rest of other marine engines

which including the OPS 21SLA, OS .21 Speed 2101, OS 15 CV-M & OS 18 CVR-M, thanks.

Shane, I'll take #8 K&B .21 inboard and also want to PM you to discuss your rest of other marine engines

which including the OPS 21SLA, OS .21 Speed 2101, OS 15 CV-M & OS 18 CVR-M, thanks.
Patrick,

what are you going to do about the engines you have requested to buy, as nothing has happened, they will all go back up for sale if you dont make a committment and make a purchase, The OS 21 speed is sold,

Shane, sorry for late response. I'll take the #8 K&B 21 inboard with $140 shipped Hong Kong and left message to discuss another K&B engine, thanks.

K&B SOLD TO PATRICK - PENDING FUNDS,

ALL Other items remaining have had price reductions and are adjusted in the list

Back