• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

cleaning shop

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izitbrokeyet?

No Junk

I’m doing some house cleaning here:

I’m selling 2 outboard headers for Mac or CMB 21 in good condition $10 each(sold)

1 rossi outboard header very used but useable Pay for shipping or it goes in the recycle bin (sold)

1 old style Irwin outboard Pipe with shortened stinger and stinger sleeved to .25” very good condition. $30 delivered in conus (sold to tim)

1 PB canister silencer for 3.5 outboards $10 delivered conus (sold to bill)

1 old style 2 needle CMB carb with bell mouth .33 throat $20 delivered in conus used in fair-good condition

1 new style 1 needle CMB carb with .33 throat $25 delivered in conus very good condition

1 used (good condition) BV 3rd channel needle $25 delivered in conus (sold)

1 octura 447 /3 prop-shop prop (new condition) $15 delivered in conus

1 Octura 1440 pitched and cupped. Tongue looks cut...but cant remember for sure (sold to bill)

1 JR R133 fm 3 channel receiver in almost new condition on ch 84 $30 delivered in conus (sold)

1 new CMB TT PTO unused $30 delivered in conus (charley this is for you :) (sold)

2 sets of 2 ea speedmaster 21/40 trim tabs $10 / set used in very good condition (sold)

1 aftermarket head cover for novarossi ---type that immerses glow plug buyer pays shipping--some toolbox rash or it goes in the recycle bin

1 K&B black Nylon Steering bracket free to anyone who buys something above (sold---well given away)

K&B 7.5cc (8907?) pto housing and bearings (no shaft) used old & dusty bearings feel good (free to someone who buys something)

Last edited by a moderator:
Perfect, Kevin.. I'll take the PTO and the K&B steering bracket..

Can you take paypal?

Charley

Hi Kevin,

I will take the Irwin pipe. can you ship it to me.Let me know.......

Thanks,

Tim

PB Racing.

P>S> Sorry to all on IW for any trouble I have caused lately, I feel bad about some of the post I put up. Guess I do need those new nerve pills.......... :p

Tim and Charley,

I'll ship tomorrow. I can take Paypal [email protected]

I'll need both of those addresses again..

Tim,

I thought the time was right for you to speak your mind.......I dont know if I could have held off as long as you did ;)

I will take the BV third channel and the speed master trim tabs

send me a price with shipping

Hey KB,

I need the 2 O/B Headers, PB Muffler, 1440 prop. Please email me with a total. Thanks TBMIA

You guys cleaned me out.......everything shipped out today.

only thing left are the 2 carbs and a Prop-Shop octura x447/3 stock configuration.

Back