• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Classic Sundowner 3.5 Outboard Hydro for Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete Markese

Supporting Member
I've got a super clean, great running, classic "Sundowner" 3.5 Outboard Hydro for sale. The K&B 3.5 motor has a modded p/s and crank by McCoy and a 707 Specialties exhaust throttle set-up. The lower unit has been modified and now has an offset stainless steel skeg. The flex cable and prop shaft are both new. The steering servo is a Hitec 645MG and the throttle servo is a JR250. The steering linkage is 4:40 rod. A 6-volt receiver battery and Volt Watch battery indicator are included. The prop is a Mark Sholund b/s/p 1740/3. A custom boat stand is included. The hull and the motor are both in excellent condition.

This Sundowner comes almost ready to run. You'll need your own tx/rx.

Asking $425 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. I am open to offers.

Last edited by a moderator:
by anychance do you have a estra set of outriggers?? i crashed mine and i need new ones

Latest posts

Back