CHowarth wins his first NAMBA Distirct 8 Championship

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way to go Charlie!!!

We missed you at the electric race. Are you going to make the race in 2 weeks?

Hey Brian,

Jim showed up at our Nitro race.. Heard I missed a great lipo show. Going to shoot for the 14th!

Charley

Jim showed up at our Nitro race.. Heard I missed a great lipo show. Going to shoot for the 14th!
5 laps in 43 seconds with the P hydro (1/10+ mile oval), the poor thing never really gets to unwind. I need to get that thing out on the big course with you guys sometime to let it stretch it's legs a bit. It probably belongs in with the 7.5 riggers, but it sure would be fun. I've got it set up so it could run the full mile plus mill and cool down laps.

I was telling Jim there needs to be an exhibition race in the Seattle area.. Bunch of guys in the club bought those RTR vegas for the LSH's to run against plus everone has a tunnel. Run your PT Sport 20 in with the nitro sports 20's and make a few rigger classes. Or maybe sport 40's against your P boats.

Charley

I was telling Jim there needs to be an exhibition race in the Seattle area.. Bunch of guys in the club bought those RTR vegas for the LSH's to run against plus everone has a tunnel. Run your PT Sport 20 in with the nitro sports 20's and make a few rigger classes. Or maybe sport 40's against your P boats.

Charley
Tell me when and where, I'll bring the toys. I could detune the P hydro to run with the 3.5 riggers, I've got a PT sport 40 hull sitting here, it could be ready in a few weeks. I've even got an 1/8 scale coming together.

A question: Is open hydro the only class that I could compete in with an electric at the district level?

Not sure how as to what classes you could run.. I'll have to talk to Jerry D. We'll get something together!

Charley

Ok Charlie,

Thats two dips in the water for you. Only 1 more to go. You'll have to wait till next summer to get that one at nats.

Mike

Latest posts

Back