cheap-rc-boats.com

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see they have a listing for an OS 21XM VII .21 Air Cooled Outboard Marine Engine reduced from $659.99 to $62.00 or you could buy just the crankshaft for $87.00. Too good to be true and doesn't make sense - rcgroups.com had a similar sham warning thread in Jun 2022 for a different website with the same contact address that said domain was registered in China.

Last edited:
Was looking at the site yesterday,,, one thing I do on new sites I'm unfamiliar with is to think " what if I have a problem " .. how do I get in touch with these people?

Then, start looking at the "about us" or "contact us" tabs on the website...

I think they show about 4 different places in 4 different states and countries..
1 for main location, 1 for shipping, 1 for returns, 1 for something else..no phone numbers at all.

Then they state " all orders take 3-5 days to ship... but,, no cancelations after 24 hrs. No money returned, only credits of their products.

Not having a contact number or a decent return or warranty policy clearly stated is a HUGE red flag with places like this..

Place is a total sham...steer clear.

Latest posts

Back