Charleston Grand Prix Race Now Open

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will donate paper certificates for the race to help the CMB club out. They will be printed and laminated all yall we have to do is hand them out. Lets get this race going.

Deryl
Thank you for the kind offer and the CMB shall accept the offer. Will coordinate with you (and Jeni too) later with the classes needed.

Nope got smart a stopped messin with that pain in the hind end :rolleyes: gots me a cat boat to cure my gas craveins

Put me down for gas tunnel the sight is requesting check out by pay pal only. I am paying at the pond. If there is a problem with this let me know. cause I will be happy to go hunting instead. And why is this dam thing underlineing every thing I say

Put me down for gas tunnel the sight is requesting check out by pay pal only. I am paying at the pond. If there is a problem with this let me know. cause I will be happy to go hunting instead. And why is this dam thing underlineing every thing I say
Operator error completely. On page 1 of the registration, at the bottom there is a selection box for payment method. It defaults to Paypal but select on the down arrow and the mail option is available. Check on it and it will go through.

Operator error completely. On page 1 of the registration, at the bottom there is a selection box for payment method. It defaults to Paypal but select on the down arrow and the mail option is available. Check on it and it will go through.
John,

We are talking about Tony Atwell, of course its operator error!!!!. He is probably still using a Commodore 64 and a dial-up modem to access the internet....LOL

Technology may have passed him by but he still knows how to make a boat go fast for sure!!!!.... :D

See ya at the Fall Nats Tony!!!!...... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta ask, what expenses - aside from printing out a few pieces of paper - would this race have created for the CMB? A couple Porta Potties? A $20 race sanction fee? Thats about all that i can think of, certainly not enough to say you guys need to have 120 entries to 'break even'. Break even from what? And btw, we run 4 rounds time permitting, with at LEAST 3 rounds run to count towards points. No reason at all we cant run 4 rounds with 100 boats.

John, you've been against the GP series for your own personal reasons for as long as I have known you. Shame on you man. That being said, im glad there are still a few CMB members who can see through the BS, and allow everyone else to continue having a great time at boat races, big or small. See everyone in a couple weeks, I just signed up.

Looks like that weekend is open for me. Might have to burn some fuel. Besides, Tonya gets too loud I'll send him for a swim off the dock. :lol:

Good luck Guys...I had to cancel my first race due to some recent financial situations...I bought a gallon of fuel from Otto and ordered spare parts to bring which sucks...oh well I'm set at the local pond for a while..lol.....like any of you really knew me anyway....lol......Hope yall have a blast

This race actually turned out to be a great time and a lot of intense heat racing especially in mono between Richie and Eddie Corbin and Mike Whitley. Mike did an awsome job of keeping those two on their toes and it was too funny listening to them after the heats.

I want to thank Mitch Atwell for providing me a gas tunnel to race. Even tho he did beat me in every heat he didn't rage on me as bad as I thought he would. Your day is coming very soon brotha Mitch. :D

Brotha Tony Atwell, thank you very much for pitting for me in every heat this weekend and I wouldn't say we did too bad as a team taking home Sport Hyrdo (Perfect Score) and Jersey skiff (Should have been a perfect score) my bad on that one. We need to team up again next month for the Fall Nats!!! :ph34r:

Thanks again to everyone that attended and I hope everyone had a great time.

The Atwell's also would like to thank the CMB club for a fun test and tune for October. Randy I will pit for ya any time brotha. To Joe the land owner We cannot thank you ever enough for the great hospitality and places to pass out . Thanks again to all that came a raced and those that helped Randy and John put this show on..

Many thanks to all that came. We had great weather and racing and that is all that can be asked. The final point standings are now posted to rcracingevents under race results. Moving on to the Fall Nats now.

Another awesome race at the ever friendly CMB pond , wish I was there !! Totally jonesing for the Fall Nats and thanking Mitch in advance for all the friggin pit help I will be needing running two Twin .91 riggers !!! :D :D :D :D

Back