Carnage!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wswatzell

I found these pics on the net. I feel bad for the owner of the Aeromarine.

:'(

:eek: OUCH!!!!

Man I have tore some stuff up before, But WOW!!!!!

Least they didnt sink :p

Gene ;D

the AM musta been dead in the water.......ive heard of that happening but ive never seen the gory truth...owch.

That was at the Elmira shoot out and was a friends wife's boat. They run a ladies class there so the wives can mix it up a bit. I had painted the boat a year ago for them and there is no saving it this time.

Repairable? Maybe. I saw Mark McCray's son Montana get hit at the Internat's in the Kid's class and managed to finish the race with a big hole in the side of an Aeromarine Titan 21. A chunk of duct tape and it was running in the next round. Then there was the guy at the Saginaw race about 3 or 4 years ago that had a brand spankin' new Gas boat that he had just bought the week before. It died in the turn 5 area and got T-boned, similar to this one.

The carnage withe the aeromarine happened in Elmira .The aeromarine was leading the race and spun out bouy 5 and just when it was turning around here comes the micro burst at wot ,POW they bothe were still running and heading out to lane 20. I think this was the Ladies only race. There was alot of carnage and lane cutting that weekend as tempers flared and the weather got worse. Thank god i run scale and sport 40 8)

an 8-year-old kid at my club who races his granddad's 1/4 scale crackerbox in novice had about 2 square feet's worth of wood taken out of the side and bottom of his boat by his mom's twincraft! the funny thing is nobody even knew until he brought it in at the end of the race, after finishing without anything seeming different. [duct tape's still on there and it worked fine for 2 more races :D ]

Joe

Back