carbon fiber sgx 67 cowls

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fletch51

Does anyone know if there are new sgx 67 carbon or fiberglass cowls being made and sold?

Does anyone know if there are new sgx 67 carbon or fiberglass cowls being made and sold?
Yes, andy has them available, I just got 2 of them for the 67/80 boats, very nice work.

dick
Dick,

Roughly how much did the cost you for each cowl?

Thanks

Brad
Brad, these were fiberglass cowls, nice work,very light, $40.00 each plus shipping.

dick
Dick, How is the Iowa transplant to Florida??????????. I have not heard much from you in a while. I hope you are doing well. Gary

Yes, andy has them available, I just got 2 of them for the 67/80 boats, very nice work.

dick
Dick,

Roughly how much did the cost you for each cowl?

Thanks

Brad
Brad, these were fiberglass cowls, nice work,very light, $40.00 each plus shipping.

dick
Dick, How is the Iowa transplant to Florida??????????. I have not heard much from you in a while. I hope you are doing well. Gary
Doctor gary, Thanks for the shout, Sue and I are enjoying SW Florida, average temp 73, sun shines 330 days a year, I go to the pond to play 50 sundays a year, I pulled out a 10 year old eagle sg and put a new engine in it, cut up a special prop, at the pond during testing it ran so fast it out ran the radio signal and then I woke up from my nap!!!!!!!!!

Sue and dick

Back