CAPITOL R/C MODEL BOAT RACE CENTREVILLE, VA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello All - I should be there 2:30pm Saturday at the latest...means I will miss round 1..maybe half of round 2 (?) Mono, Offshore, and Sport Hydro

-Ivan

Hey guys unfortunately i will not be able to attend due to work. i have to work this whole weekend with the NAVY so sorry i can not attend you guys have fun ok be safe.

julian conde

thanx to tracy, carl & all the other club members who helped put this race on. we fought high winds yesterday, a lot of dead boats & a slow pace forced on us by mother nature. kentley & tunnelbill came & spanked us pretty soundly. k zam can turn right, too :eek: !ray, congrats on a good weekend, & thanx for pitting for me.had a ball, got to see some old friends i don't get to see at every race,met some new ones, raced with my son, & won wood, couldn't asked for a better weekend. thanx again for a fun weekend :D !

Hopefully, maybe next year we will have a better power plant ALLOWED by the UOSA so we can get out and get back into shore faster than with the present set up we are allowed to use.

We got a lot of compliments from everyone and ESPECIALLY a big one goes out to DANNY helping out with CD chore.

Carl

Big Thanks to all the members of the Capitol R/C Club, they worked hard all weekend picking up all the Dead Wood. Thank you for feeding us lunch on Sat, it was good. Mopar & JR & James & Dick, it was fun hanging out with you guys all weekend, I will work on my boat and just maybe I can keep up with you next race. :lol: :)

TB

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to all the Capitol gang, had a great time!!!! Dick Lowe, thanks for the Joey Chitwood stunt on the peninsula. :eek: James Beasley said he could not tell a lie, he did not chop down that tree with his tunnel boat. :lol:

Lotsa fun had a great time. Food was good they feed you well In district 12 Great site. Thanks to the Capitol gang they all worked hard.

Bob

Thanks to the capitol r/c boat club for putting on one really fun race. We all had a good time and got to have some really good races on sunday once the wind died down. DISTRICT 12 RULES!!!!

Back