Capitol R/C Model Boat Club dist 12 points race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok will do

will wait to make the needed changes on wed. the 9th.

anyone watch the nascar race last night?

can you say BUMPER CARS?????????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah, carl, push & shove all night, but the last 50 or so, then the last 9/green white checkers was crazy. a lot of "gotta go" took out a lotta cars <_< . some of the spins that didn't cause any issues were pretty impressive, too. i'm still amazed at how 'savable' this car is.

Don;

i need alternate Frequencies for BOTH gas cat and open off shore

i also need the following

address

IMPBA number

e-mail address

i need the above ASAP in order to actually enter your boats into the data base.

carl

p.s. called your number and left a voice message.

Carl, even though I am not a member of the club, if you guys need help with CDing, I will try to help. I do have my CD license.

John Crouch

I just checked the sheet, you dont have me entered in gas sport hydro. I should have originally have signed up for the following

gas cat

open gas cat

thunderboat

sport hydro

crackerbox

if there is not enough boats for thunderboat, I will run it in the stock gas class.

Just didnt want there to be any issues come the weekend.

thanks, John C

John you are entered in it, not a problem. it was a program glitch that i had to work on until 4 A.M. this morning. every time i put 3 of you folks into the gas sport hydro event, the dang program would not take it. i didnt realize this until about 9 p.m. last night before going to bed. oh, well, i really didnt want much sleep on my vacation anyway.

all entries are NOW completed and NO further entries will be accepted for the race.

the race entry dead line was extended by one day and that has passed and all individual heat sheets, scoring sheets, and main heat sheets are now completed.

total boats stand at 96 if all entrants make the race.

a few of us will be out a the site thursday morning to set up fencing, drivers platforms, steps, ramps, ect.,,,,,,,,

don't forget to be patient when driving on 95/66 and such due to the work traffic and expect the usual accident and rubber- neckers doing their thing.

local gas prices for Regular unleaded is between $3.99 and $4.05 per Gal. If you drive a diesel, what can i say, take out a loan. :D

weather is supposed to be around 48-86 fri-sun.

very light breezes through out the day.

if you have an extra card table that can be used in the hot pits, please bring it along.

DON'T FORGET to bring PLENTY of FLUIDS to keep you hydrated,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, very important this time of year.

so, everyone get plenty of rest and have a nice drive in friday morning or EARLY saturday morning.

comfort inn suites, centerville,va 160.00 for 2 nights thru hotels.com. normally 130 a night!!

John Crouch

Sounds like we're all over. I have lots of Marriott points, so I'm staying at the Springhill Suites. I originally planned to head up there Thursday night to avoid the morning traffic, but I still have work to do on my boats before I can leave. The extra night at home is necessary...

I am in the same boat (no pun intended). will put some boats and transmitter on charge to day to cycle them, will load up trailer tonight so can head out sometime tommorrow morning. Plan on getting to the site between 12 and 1 pm. Pumped up and excited and looking forward to my second points race this year (I had to miss the one in NC).

See ya guys tommorrow!!! John Crouch

Well all I can say after Fridays test and tune and Saturdays racing is now over is that the Capitol club has themselfs a very nice venue for there functions!! There has been some very good racing going on today and I hope the guys did find the Nitro tunnel boat that sunk durring round #2. they were looking for it once we finished up today. We managed to get started on the 3rd round but stopped after getting hit with rain twice. Hopefully tommorow will be a nice sunny day to finish up on. Just thought that I would give these guys a little pat on the back for putting this event together for the district.

Thanks Guys, John C

Back