Canada's next Prime Minister, Pierre Poilievre.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pierre Poilievre is a weasel and a fraud and another dictator wannabe. He takes his cues from criminals like Trump who see a new world order and demand absolute obedience with the click of your boots and a high hand salute.
every accusation, a confession

Pierre Poilievre is a weasel and a fraud and another dictator wannabe. He takes his cues from criminals like Trump who see a new world order and demand absolute obedience with the click of your boots and a high hand salute.

Poilievre is an unabashed fiscal conservative that that has nothing to do nor could care less about Trump until he is across the table negotiating with him.

He believes in personal freedom, freedom of the press, the right to assemble, the right for law abiding citizens to own firearms, and the right for a woman to choose.

He's tough on crime, against giving hard drugs to addicts, doesn't believe biological men should compete with females, wants less government and a balanced budget.

Next year when he's elected in a landslide our country will see a resurgence like never before and we will once again become the respected, prosperous G7 nation we once were.

And I will stop calling us Kanuckistan. :cool:

Last edited:
Poilievre is an unabashed fiscal conservative that that has nothing to do nor could care less about Trump until he is across the table negotiating with him.

He believes in personal freedom, freedom of the press, the right to assemble, the right for law abiding citizens to own firearms, and the right for a woman to choose.

He's tough on crime, against giving hard drugs to addicts, doesn't believe biological men should compete with females, wants less government and a balanced budget.

Next year when he's elected in a landslide our country will see a resurgence like never before and we will once again become the respected, prosperous G7 nation we once were.

And I will stop calling us Kanuckistan. :cool:
speaking of which it used to be the G8...until they banned pooty... for reasons. dont ask why the guy exposing boeing in court just randomly killed himself. asking about seth rich, whos case has been sealed for 66 years, is also white supremacy nazism.

Interesting how you posted this then when you get pushback file a complaint and I quote "Political content has no place on a radio control model boat forum."

speaking of which it used to be the G8...until they banned pooty... for reasons. dont ask why the guy exposing boeing in court just randomly killed himself. asking about seth rich, whos case has been sealed for 66 years, is also white supremacy nazism.
Dave,

Hillary had a guy....

Thanks. Brad.

Interesting how you posted this then when you get pushback file a complaint and I quote "Political content has no place on a radio control model boat forum."
What is really SAD, is that you as Admin and someone who should know better, allows and even promotes political ******** like this on a R/C model boat forum. Be careful what you wish for, and if the Weasel becomes PM then you will undoubtedly find that he is indeed a sneaky rat and will undermine the rule of law and all the good work from all his predecessors. You have been warned!

He’s a career politician without any experience and has embedded his misogynistic tags in his YouTube videos. He has literally never held a job off Parliament Hill for more than a month or two, and never worked outside of politics as an adult. He's never has a real job! He is anti helping people in need, he offers nothing but the myth that Trudeau is bad. He offers no real solutions, just opposition regardless of what anyone proposes. He’s vile. He’s unfit.

Granted, some dislike the conservatives in general and ABC (anything but conservative) is still a very strong movement whereby people vote strategically for the non-blue candidate who has the best shot of winning. As for Poilievre himself, I think people are cluing in that he's incredibly childish, that he offers very few (if any) real solutions to problems, and that he has zero real world experience. The lack of experience exactly what the Conservatives criticized about Trudeau, yet their newest front runner is the exact same. Two-faced fools the lot of you.

He's known as the 'attack dog' and his whole MO is being an a-hole to everyone he meets. He constantly complains and has nothing of value to say. He dog whistles to all sorts of racist groups. Need I go on?

Clearly, nothing I say will open your eyes to reality and that's on you.

What is really SAD, is that you as Admin and someone who should know better, allows and even promotes political bullshit like this on a R/C model boat forum. Be careful what you wish for, and if the Weasel becomes PM then you will undoubtedly find that he is indeed a sneaky rat and will undermine the rule of law and all the good work from all his predecessors. You have been warned!

He’s a career politician without any experience and has embedded his misogynistic tags in his YouTube videos. He has literally never held a job off Parliament Hill for more than a month or two, and never worked outside of politics as an adult. He's never has a real job! He is anti helping people in need, he offers nothing but the myth that Trudeau is bad. He offers no real solutions, just opposition regardless of what anyone proposes. He’s vile. He’s unfit.

Granted, some dislike the conservatives in general and ABC (anything but conservative) is still a very strong movement whereby people vote strategically for the non-blue candidate who has the best shot of winning. As for Poilievre himself, I think people are cluing in that he's incredibly childish, that he offers very few (if any) real solutions to problems, and that he has zero real world experience. The lack of experience exactly what the Conservatives criticized about Trudeau, yet their newest front runner is the exact same. Two-faced fools the lot of you.

He's known as the 'attack dog' and his whole MO is being an a-hole to everyone he meets. He constantly complains and has nothing of value to say. He dog whistles to all sorts of racist groups. Need I go on?

Sounds like Kevin Roach moved to Canada and changed his name.

If everything Mr Keeley says about Pierre Poilievre is true he sounds like my kind of guy with the exception of a woman's right to choose. As Ronald Reagan once said "Everyone I know that's all for abortion has already been born." Stop the slaughter.

What is really SAD, is that you as Admin and someone who should know better, allows and even promotes political ******** like this on a R/C model boat forum. Be careful what you wish for, and if the Weasel becomes PM then you will undoubtedly find that he is indeed a sneaky rat and will undermine the rule of law and all the good work from all his predecessors. You have been warned!

How to say you're a left winger without saying you're a left winger. So typical of a leftist response, post something filled with drivel (all the good work of his predecessor, THAT made me laugh), get backlash and resort to name calling. As I said in the reply to the complaint you filed, if you don't like just don't read it. The off topic forum complete with political posts has been active for a long time and will stay that way. You complain about it then go on to post a paragraph of your opinions (and it is nothing more than that). So which is it?? Again, if you don't like don't read it and if you choose to post don't complain about it. Also watch your language (I edited it out of your post), that is not allowed anywhere on I/W and is a fast ticket to a time out on the bench and a faster ticket out the door if it continues.

not a cult

What is really SAD, is that you as Admin and someone who should know better, allows and even promotes political ******** like this on a R/C model boat forum. ?

"I may not agree with what you say but I will defend to my death your right to say it".

You on the other hand...

Last edited:

Steve,

All this to say that you really don't grasp that Pierre is right about just about everything.

Thanks. Brad.

Back