Calling all RC Boating Manufacturers!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

Once upon a time intlwaters.com was known mostly for the news we posted about what was going on in the world of RC Boating. Presently intlwaters.com is more so known for our forum or community. There is nothing wrong with that however we would like to return to doing more news items again. If you are an RC Boating product manufacturer, and you have something going on, Please e-mail us. We will post the information right here on the front page! If you have a new product, a sale, anything exciting going on let us know.

Intlwaters.com is all about promoting our hobby and sharing knowledge. People want to know what is going on, and intlwaters.com wants to be the #1 source for people to learn what's going on!

Thanks for your help,

Tom Moorehouse

Back in the early '90s I used to race Nitro boats. I once had an Avenger / Spider out rigger.

Does anyone know where I can find these boats?

Thanks for your help ???

I manufacture 1/16th scale laser cut kits of a pickle fork (Atlas Vanline) a Miss Thriftway and a Miss Bardahl. These kits are made of 3/32 balsa and include 1/32 plywood doublers for hardware attatchment. No running hardware is included. Blue foam material is included for the cowl and mock engine. These kits do not include full plans but do include assembly instructions. I sell these kits for $40 plus s+h I will trade for plans only. These kits are extremely accurate and easy to assemble. I do not have a website but you can check my feedback on Ebay under user name dmndquest.

Latest posts

Back