• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CalCraft .21 mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rokieboater

CalCraft 21 for sale, Comes with lightly used CMB Valvola .21, ops 3280 pipe, shaft, servos, third channel needle and custom JRS stand. The only thing need to run will be prop and Receiver. The boat runs excellent and is as fast as any other .21 mono. I have 3 each .21 mono's and no longer need this. The wife has graduated to a gas cat. Anyone in our district can attest to the speed and handling of this boat.

Price is $400.00 plus shipping.

Robert Holland

Last edited by a moderator:
I can e-mail a couple more pics if interested. I do not know how to resize.

Robert Holland

Yes this is of the fastest A mono in our district, everyone seems to chase the boat but no one every seems to pass it. Who every buys is getting a definite winner, If I had the money I would buy it.

That is the fastest 21 mono in our district. Robert always buys the best so you know it is top of the line.

400 shipped to 33619 ?

And I need a prop .
Robert builds FAST boats and they are worth the asking price- dont beleive me- check NAMBA 20 website and see who was high point champ- and don't let the name ROOKIEBOATER fool you for one second!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glenn

Boat is now for sale with out motor, pipe or electronics for 150.00 plus shipping. Next stop flea-bay.

Robert

Back