Cajun bullit hydros?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Saleeby

Need some info about a Cajun Bullet Gas hydro.

I understand the gentleman that makes the hull is a real craftsman but i would like to know how well the hull runs before I decide to buy a used one off a fellow.

thanks!!

Mike

Need some info about a Cajun Bullet Gas hydro.

I understand the gentleman that makes the hull is a real craftsman but i would like to know how well the hull runs before I decide to buy a used one off a fellow.

thanks!!

Mike

The name is Harold Broussard and his gas rigger does run very well. That was the first gas rigger I saw that was running with F hydro and didn't look out of place.

http://www.cajunbullethydros.com/

The Cajun Bullets are good running boats. I think it is strange that most of the talk you hear about them is about the gas size. The nitro sizes were the original ones and run at least as good as the gas boat, but you don't hear much talk about them. They are well built and Harold sells them at a bargain price. Try a nitro one while you are at it :D

Eric Canto

The Speed Shop

sponsons_011.jpg

They do run good and Harold is one cool cat. ;)

The only thing that I don't like about the boat is that it always seems like the ass end is draging. But it dose really well at heat racing!

:)

-Buck-

buckshot, it not that the tail end is dragging,it because my hornet hydros is TRYING to sting him and he's got his tail tucked under. ha ha hahaha. harold, has great running boats.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back