• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bundle of Scale or Rigger Props FOR SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniczar

13 different props for sale that can be used for your scale hydro or rigger. Asking $250 shipped to CONUS only and accept paypal only. As stated on paper, all props above line are raw, and all props are Octura except for the Prather 260 in the bottom right corner.

*Have been convinced to sell props separately. Asking $15 for each RAW prop and $40 for the Sharpened and Balanced ones. Below is a list of sold props.

SOLD:

RAW X462

S&B X460/3

IMG_2456.JPG

IMG_2457.JPG

IMG_2458.JPG

IMG_2459.JPG

IMG_2460.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
David,

If you split this up, I would like the S&B X460x3 and the raw X462.

-Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt, will let you know if it is split, but would prefer to sell the whole lot as one.

I have decided to sell the props separately. The S&B X460x3 and the raw X462 have been sold. Glenn 787 has first dibs on the 2nd pictured 1460, 1462 and 2nd pictured 1465.

Still waiting to hear from Glenn 787. Also willing to lower price to any bundle deals made.

Mike the 460/3 RAW prop is $15 shipped to CONUS.
Hi David

you write : Also willing to lower price to any bundle deals made

I want buy all 3, Nothing enough for lower price
default_rolleyes.gif
default_smile.png

Mike

Hey mike, I mis read your post. How about $40 for the three props shipped? (Down from $45)

Back