• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bunch of OB stuff

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talonxracer

Well I have taken a look at all the OB stuff laying around the shop and figure it is high time to let it all go to new homes. All the rest of the boat stuff is not very usable(used and abused)LOL.

Race ported MAC21, Cf pipe and polished Lawless lower(never seen water) 300$... a Hijacker mount-75$

IMG_0799.jpg

and Nemesis w/Hitec digital servos and boat stand-150$

IMG_0603.jpg

Partially complete Villian S1-SOLD pending funds...unbuilt Firefighter21 SOLD pending funds....MAC21 OB with carb NIB-220$...OS21 w/polished lower, used once w/spare cylinder and piston- SOLD pending funds....2 spare drive shafts for a K&B-10$ and 2 for OS21 lowers-10$ from Lawless, JR radio XP3 or something-100$...Silver Bullet pipe(polished) BO, and a Cooper pipe that was smoothed and polished-75$...Remote mixture control assemblys x2-25$...2 SpeedShop props, Octura1440 backcut 1 has a 3.2" cup and the other a 3.3" cup-SOLD pending funds

IMG_0794.jpg

Make offers if interested in anything, and if any prices seem out of line let me know, I have been away from this for some time.

Doug

Last edited by a moderator:
doug im interested in the mac with the lower unit and cf pipe.pm me with details please.Dustin

I will take the 2 remote OS needles and Don F. bases for $25. Do you do payapl? If not, how would you like payment.

Mike

take the nemesis off the block, jr. says since i have one, he has to, also B) . paypal or a mailing address for a money order, please.

Latest posts

Back