• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

breaking point sport 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy Whitbeck

i bought this and it was spose to be a carbon fiber sp20 but when i got it it was a sport 40 hull. so it dose not fit in to what I want so it gota go. its made of carbon fiber

it very light. has no hardware with it. and needs some tlc 125 shipped in the us . else ware pays the shipping can send pic's on request.

Jimmy Whitbeck said:
i bought this and it was spose to be a carbon fiber sp20 but when i got it it was a sport 40 hull. so it dose not fit in to what I want so it gota go. its made of carbon fiberit very light. has no hardware with it. and needs some tlc 125 shipped in the us . else ware pays the shipping can send pic's  on request.

98221[/snapback]

'll take some pics also please

AFIRacing said:
Jimmy Whitbeck said:
i bought this and it was spose to be a carbon fiber sp20 but when i got it it was a sport 40 hull. so it dose not fit in to what I want so it gota go. its made of carbon fiberit very light. has no hardware with it. and needs some tlc 125 shipped in the us . else ware pays the shipping can send pic's  on request.

98221[/snapback]

'll take some pics also please

98606[/snapback]

me to [email protected]

Back