Brandon race september 20 - 21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are heading to the Suwannee now for maintenance , but might be tempted to go to the river .........
wartjn.jpg

Running 5 boats , need pitman .....Bill............... :D
Im there! im not so much as picking up a BOTTLE of windex...at least until i get to the race....i am, however going to bring at least a 5 gallon bucket of advil, cause im gonna need it when you get done with me.....OH BOATING BROTHER!! hope you had a good time at the river!! Haley is now an OFFICAL solo kayaker! im so friggen sunburnt! see ya, Bill

hey tom, do you ever even put that trolling motor in the water? or is it on there just so you can say you outran them in your "BASS BOAT" :lol: :lol: ?

Robin ...not much on outrunning people ..but the "conventional Bass Boats " are checked out on pretty easily . Now Bullets and some others will haul lots of mail !, and they all get tricky around 90 mph , and they all will make you soil your shorts if something goes wrong !!! I like the 60 - high 80's roll on myself , after that you are really drivin ! Oh yeah ...I have dropped the trolling motor a time or two ,,works good but still haven't boated a fish in her ...too busy bench racing and popping tops ! :lol:

Eric Canto is the fisherman not me !

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, tom, but allisons are plenty fast, also B) . growing up in miami, my neighbors set the miami to new york record in a 16' allison, with a merc "tower of power". back in the '60's. no seats, stood up the entire way :eek: ! standard hull, off the showroom floor. only mods were a larger than normal fuel tank, strapped to the cockpit floor & removed the windshield. 46 hrs & 48 minutes, actual run time. brooke russell & his son, ronnie. neat neighborhood to grow up in. them, alan rebell, ricky lindheimer, ted swing, gary wood (gar wood's grandson) - to name a few that lived on my canal alone. fast boats have been in my blood for over 50 years. i know about the soiled shorts, had the steering lock on my hydrasports running the ochlochnee river above lake talquin, over just west of tallahassee. found later that one cable had been broken for some time :eek: . thank god the other seized, & didn't break....................

WE NEED 20 HYDROS, B-HYDROS C - HYDROS AND X - HYDROS OR THESE CLASSES WILL NOT RUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BREAK'EM OUT AND CALL E'M IN

Share the love Foley, I can break your stuff with the best of em- :lol: That A-hydro looked pretty fun :rolleyes:

Andy

Well, yet another GREAT race at Brandon!!! Nice weather, good water, GREAT PEOPLE! Steve H. and Gene M. Thanks again for keeping me from screwing up too bad!!! You guys are AWSOME pitmen!! Warren, Lou,and Doc...your all NUTS! You guys have got to get some MissVegas hydros!! What a mess we would make out of that class! You guys are great! But i AM out for revenge in sport 20, as we all know that DOC CHEATED!!! You guys make boat racing FUN! Bill (aka the spoiler!!)

it was a lot of fun Bill, be careful or we will hide your canopy lol. As for revenge I'm lookin for a little myself!!! Docs' a cheater from way back. Thanks to the Brandon club for a great weekend.

Back