Brandon race september 20 - 21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gator 340

I was wandering how many gas tunnles we could get to run at this race? I know my self and Mitch would love to bring ours how about any one else I know there are a couple of them here in Florida. So what do you say guys if we can get enough to make a class maybe Don will offer it. Please comit as soon as possible to show Don and Steve we are serious about this. I heard a rumer that the West Palm club is willing to offer us a class at their next race once again me and bro will be there. ;)

I was wandering how many gas tunnles we could get to run at this race? I know my self and Mitch would love to bring ours how about any one else I know there are a couple of them here in Florida. So what do you say guys if we can get enough to make a class maybe Don will offer it. Please comit as soon as possible to show Don and Steve we are serious about this. I heard a rumer that the West Palm club is willing to offer us a class at their next race once again me and bro will be there. ;)
Tony,

There is another gas tunnel down here, Brandon local, so thats 3. Don't think Steve has one together at this point, but thats enuf. I would like to see B Sport run at the 2 day, there are plenty to fill a class. Just put the pressure on Ninja. Don? how about it.............Don't make the Mafia hurt ya :ph34r:

RP

Sir,

It has been the policy of BMBI that we would run any recognized class that had three paid entries submitted. It has been tougher when entries in the required classes have been so numerous that the number of heats approached the maximum we could handle in a two day event.

Lately, the entries have been down, so adding a few more classes(translated=heats)is not as difficult.

Soooooooooooo...bring your Atwell butts down here so we can kick them one more time!!

Ur buddy,

Ninja

Tunnel smack talk back in D3/TBM -Gotta love it, where's Hearle and Otto :blink:

Bring them big gas dogs, just don't ask me to pit or run recovery :p

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
The hell with boats , bring the grill and some venison !!! :lol:
We'll take down the trip line, if Tom will bring HIS RETREIVE BOAT......... :ph34r: :eek:

RP
Okay I take that back , I WANT to drive the retrieve boat -

Hey Foley, don't break it at the Suwannee this weekend okay ;)

- Be safe man, wanna see you at the WCRA Race ......

But dont anyone tell the Pond Pirates , I'm pretty sure they got a decent recovery boat too :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Look forward to seeing you RP !!!!!

Andy

We'll take down the trip line, if Tom will bring HIS RETREIVE BOAT......... :ph34r: :eek:

RP

But dont anyone tell the Pond Pirates , I'm pretty sure they got a decent recovery boat too :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Andy
Andy

Trade jobs with you, you CD and i"ll run Retrieve

RP

All right guys the Jacksonville bunch have entered how about the rest of you gas tunnle guys the 19th will be here before you know it. Really looking forward to this race hope the rest of you are not sceeeared to run those big tunnles in race conditions. Fooley I checked the freezer and have plenty of sausage to cook up so if we do not run good we will dam sure eat good :D

All right all right I get it no smack no reply all right here goes to all you rich little moma boys who baught gas tunnles just to look at. Get that pretty little boat off the shelf and lets see if it runs as good as it looks or maybe it will run better than it looks either way don't be sceaeereed run that thang. I guess we will have to plan on running in impba D-13 since they are the only ones with the balls to offer and run the class.

I want to take the time to thank the Brandon Modle Boaters for offering the gas tunnle class it is a shame that there are guys out there with these boats that would rather look at them on a shelf than run them I know for a fact that there are at least 3 others than mine and mitch's One down around Boca one in Tampa and Hearls. so whats the hold up lets race. B)

WAH WAH WAH, I just spoke with Joe C from down south and he's bringing his gas tunnel up Sooooooooooooo make DAM sure you bring 2 boats from jax to compete, you you yellow speckled bellied side hill a wampus and bring that giant you call a brother Cyaaaa next weekend Tony, Mitch Mitchell Randy and ??? just bring it boys

Thanks Steve H.

P.S. Don't forget the sausage!!!!!!!!!!

WAH WAH WAH, I just spoke with Joe C from down south and he's bringing his gas tunnel up Sooooooooooooo make DAM sure you bring 2 boats from jax to compete, you you yellow speckled bellied side hill a wampus and bring that giant you call a brother Cyaaaa next weekend Tony, Mitch Mitchell Randy and ??? just bring it boys
Thanks Steve H.

Yeah, bring yer winey ass down here, and don't jump the clock.....................

P.S. Hearl likes the sausage !!!!!!!!!!!

RP

Thanks Steve H.

Did I read that right. Randy Mc is back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just like old times........ :ph34r:

RP

Long live the Wobbledybox...............

RP

Andy
Hey Andy our boat ain't to shabby but i'll take toms for a blast

We are heading to the Suwannee now for maintenance , but might be tempted to go to the river .........

wartjn.jpg

Running 5 boats , need pitman .....Bill............... :D

Back