• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brand New MAC 67 Blue head

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Speed Sr.

Brand New MAC 67 Blue Head. Kept as a spare, never used. Motor Only, cant seem to find the box for it. It is Brand new, never a drop of anythiing in it. I purchased it new 2 years ago from Al's Hobby Shop, but I know it doesnt have the long carb intake Ive seen on some MACs. Was $453+ tax back then. Hope some still run this motor. Im concentrating on more of my outboard stuff.

First $400 takes it.

Larry Gempp Sr.

Minute Breakers Model Boat Club

Brand New MAC 67 Blue Head. Kept as a spare, never used. Motor Only, cant seem to find the box for it. It is Brand new, never a drop of anythiing in it. I purchased it new 2 years ago from Al's Hobby Shop, but I know it doesnt have the long carb intake Ive seen on some MACs. Was $453+ tax back then. Hope some still run this motor. Im concentrating on more of my outboard stuff.
First $400 takes it.

Larry Gempp Sr.

Minute Breakers Model Boat Club
I will take it. I sent you a pm.

Robert Holland

Hey Guys, **** that was fast! I got the first PM from Erik. So its sold to him pending funds, Robert I recieved yours also as well as a few others. Since I got yours second Robert, Ill PM you after talking to my son (Speed Jr.) I know he isnt on here much anymore. I know he has one, if not a few new MAC 67's, exactly as mine (we bought them at the same time). After I talk to him tonight Ill PM you. Thanks again guys

Larry

Hey Guys, **** that was fast! I got the first PM from Erik. So its sold to him pending funds, Robert I recieved yours also as well as a few others. Since I got yours second Robert, Ill PM you after talking to my son (Speed Jr.) I know he isnt on here much anymore. I know he has one, if not a few new MAC 67's, exactly as mine (we bought them at the same time). After I talk to him tonight Ill PM you. Thanks again guys
Larry
Thanks, Let me know if he has one.

I will be faster next time.

Robert

Back