• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brand New Jae 60/80 Kit

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLAN YUEN

Jae 60/80 kit done 80% built by Brad Nichols comes with in SS tank, speedmaster hardware kit, motor mounts kit , antenna mount, pipe mount , two servos , pushrod seals and 5 props. It will be fast and good stable better long tub than short

Ask to sell $425.00 US funds shipped Just needs your size 67 to 101 nitro engine , turn fin and radio

I would like this rigger to go to a new home

SOLD to Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
Alan

Is that a beta.Is the engine new and what are you asking for it.

Dave Roach

Hey Alan, think your going to need to finish it, test it with some good video and then someone will finally buy it, no idea why no one has yet. Finish it and race it, enjoy the ride!

Hey Alan, think your going to need to finish it, test it with some good video and then someone will finally buy it, no idea why no one has yet. Finish it and race it, enjoy the ride!
I would not do finish it but our club Namba district 16 look to seem downsize for C (.67) and X ( 80 to 101) classes entry ( not enough) so we still run most popular strong A (.21) and B (.45) classes That's why!
default_huh.png

I would not do finish it but our club Namba district 16 look to seem downsize for C (.67) and X ( 80 to 101) classes entry ( not enough) so we still run most popular strong A (.21) and B (.45) classes That's why!
default_huh.png
Nah Alan, same number of 67 and 90 racers, you selling out just makes one less, finish and race it, don't be the first to jump ship.

I'll offer $400 Canadian funds and that way we have another C-hydro in the district.

I'll offer a tentative $400 us shipped.

Just want to confirm the props are 1/4" hub and same for flex shaft and strut.

$400 Canadian and Alan, you can keep the props, no shipping required as I'll pick it up at the first race.

$400 Canadian and Alan, you can keep the props, no shipping required as I'll pick it up at the first race.
Hi Rob Sure I will bring boat and will see you on May 6 &7 thanks for info
default_cool.png

Thanks Allan, see you in calgary, what turn fin and where do I get one for it?

Back