Brady Texas

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shnick

I go to Brady, TX often, I saw a billboard advertising full scale and 1/8 scale racing...

Anyone plan on going??

I plan on taking lots of pictures and dropping them into Autocad...

Heart of Texas Thunder Drag Boat Races (May 15-16, 2004):

Drag Boats Side by Side

The Southern Drag Boat Association will be in Brady at Brady Lake on Saturday and Sunday, May 15-16, 2004, for the third annual Heart of Texas Thunder Drag Boat races. Drag boat racers from all over the southern United States will compete for prizes in many different racing categories. Other races are held from May-September in Waco, Cleburne, Marble Falls, Fort Worth, and Bryan, Texas, as well as Chouteau, Oklahoma, Wichita, Kansas, and Pine Bluff, Arkansas. Numerous food vendors will be on the grounds with a variety of cuisine for the public. The public is urged to bring lawn chairs for viewing and cooolers on wheels or in a wagon. Over 100 drag boats are expected to enter the competition. For more information, contact the Brady/McCulloch County Chamber of Commerce at 325-597-3491. The chamber can also be contacted by e-mail at [email protected]

Back