Boris Mazor

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Warren

Boris is back @ it again in the Laboratory. Lipo Batteries in Everthing!!!! Boris Updated my Gen 1 Flow Meter to LiPo Battery with Balancer & Charger he regulates the 12 volt Li-Po battery down to 5 or 6 volt depending on the series of the flow meter motor. But this allows for approx 300 minutes of run the now on the Flow meter. He also Hook me up on the New Improved Gen III Flow Meter w/ Li-po Power & Balancer. He also sells a Receiver Battery pak 12v Li-Po with Voltage regulator to install into most radio boxes. You can regulate it to 5-6 volts. Soon he will build a New 24 volt Li-Po cordless Cranking motor... This will be a Dynatron 24 v Li-Po Conversion. Thanks Boris for your input & improvement of the battery powered tools that Support R/C Nitro Boating. jw contact info: [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Boris is back @ it again in the Laboratory. Lipo Batteries in Everthing!!!! Boris Updated my Gen 1 Flow Meter to LiPo Battery with Balancer & Charger he regulates the 12 volt Li-Po battery down to 5 or 6 volt depending on the series of the flow meter motor. But this allows for approx 300 minutes of run the now on the Flow meter. He also Hook me up on the New Improved Gen III Flow Meter w/ Li-po Power & Balancer. He also sells a Receiver Battery pak 12v Li-Po with Voltage regulator to install into most radio boxes. You can regulate it to 5-6 volts. Soon he will build a New 24 volt Li-Po cordless Cranking motor... This will be a Dynatron 24 v Li-Po Conversion. Thanks Boris for your input & improvement of the battery powered tools that Support R/C Nitro Boating. jw contact info: [email protected]
Thanks, Joe! My new e-mail addres:

[email protected].

I'm facing to a second open hart surgery and will be slow for 6-8 weeks, but still will support boaters as much as I can.

These my two wireless starters for gas and nitro motors up to 1.2 size. Boris

Wireless starter.jpg

[email protected].

I'm facing to a second open hart surgery and will be slow for 6-8 weeks, but still will support boaters as much as I can.

Look Good light weight but need gaurd cover because if starter fell off then hit on the floor and will be fire or short cicurt Think more safety :huh:

[email protected].

Look Good light weight but need gaurd cover because if starter fell off then hit on the floor and will be fire or short cicurt Think more safety :huh:
That's the first thing that came to my mind as well.....POOF !!!

[email protected].

That's the first thing that came to my mind as well.....POOF !!!
Friends! Are you afraid to drop down glass bottle of Wisky? It is dangeropus!!! Boris :) :)

This 18 V wireless starter I made for Joe Warren.

Wireless starter.jpg

I got the chance to use the New Boris Flow Meter this weekemd & compare it to the older unit to New Boris GEN III. I had gotten Boris to Update My Older Boris GEN I Flow Meter to LIPO batteries for More Run time. Still a great Flow Meter & Better than ever with LIPO Power.. (300 min on LIPO) After setting the Needles on the Twin I got out the New GEN III Flow meter to compare the 2 Different Meters. I was WOWED by the Sensitivity of the New Boris GEN III Flow Meter. The new Style BIG AIR Motor & LIPO Batterey Powered. If you so much as touch the third channel needle valve it sees it on the Flow Meter. IF you are Seroius about Racing? Or Race Multi Engine Boats that you must Tune Together This GEN III is a MUST HAVE TOOL!!!!!!! WOW......... B)

I got the chance to use the New Boris Flow Meter this weekemd & compare it to the older unit to New Boris GEN III. I had gotten Boris to Update My Older Boris GEN I Flow Meter to LIPO batteries for More Run time. Still a great Flow Meter & Better than ever with LIPO Power.. (300 min on LIPO) After setting the Needles on the Twin I got out the New GEN III Flow meter to compare the 2 Different Meters. I was WOWED by the Sensitivity of the New Boris GEN III Flow Meter. Twin AIR Motors & LIPO Batterey Powered. If you so much as touch the third channel needle valve it sees it on the Flow Meter. IF you are Seroius about Racing? Or Race Multi Engine Boats that you must Tune Together This GEN III is a MUST HAVE TOOL!!!!!!! WOW......... B)
Joe, sounds like the new meters are really sensitive.

How is Boris after his sugurey?

Always thinking of him.

Thanks

Jerry

I got the chance to use the New Boris Flow Meter this weekemd & compare it to the older unit to New Boris GEN III. I had gotten Boris to Update My Older Boris GEN I Flow Meter to LIPO batteries for More Run time. Still a great Flow Meter & Better than ever with LIPO Power.. (300 min on LIPO) After setting the Needles on the Twin I got out the New GEN III Flow meter to compare the 2 Different Meters. I was WOWED by the Sensitivity of the New Boris GEN III Flow Meter. Twin AIR Motors & LIPO Batterey Powered. If you so much as touch the third channel needle valve it sees it on the Flow Meter. IF you are Seroius about Racing? Or Race Multi Engine Boats that you must Tune Together This GEN III is a MUST HAVE TOOL!!!!!!! WOW......... B)

Always thinking of him.

Thanks

Jerry
Jerry I was there today picking up my LIPO Stater he Built. (DYNATRON on 18v LIPO) He goes under the knife on the 28th.

Always thinking of him.

Thanks

Jerry
Jerry I was there today picking up my LIPO Stater he Built. (DYNATRON on 18v LIPO) He goes under the knife on the 28th.
I'm not afraid about surgery! The sergant already put 6 bypasses in my chest 10 years ago! So one more plumbing repaire maybe give me another 10 years! After 75 I can not count more! I'll try to recover in 6 weeks.

So I'll complete a few more GEN III flow meters before surgery and make some more in May. Good Luck my friends! Boris

18.5 V 22V at max charge only 3300MAH but turns 90 size boats all weekend without recharge
I find out that - no any rectrictions has to be when you hold starter and push the button. Also for LIPO battery the safety position is behind starter.

The 18 V battery enough for all my engines. The 24 V battery attached to starter is a little overkill! The motor drainn ~15% more current.

But it is not only one way to skin cat! Boris

18.5 V 22V at max charge only 3300MAH but turns 90 size boats all weekend without recharge
I find out that - no any rectrictions has to be when you hold starter and push the button. Also for LIPO battery the safety position is behind starter.

The 18 V battery enough for all my engines. The 24 V battery attached to starter is a little overkill! The motor drainn ~15% more current.

But it is not only one way to skin cat! Boris
Boris i would like to purchase the 12volt motor you put on 24volt LIPO. let me know how much $$ to bring you & I have a New Motor just like yours to bring your still in the box..... I like that 12volt motor on 6 cell 24v LIPO...... Joe Warren [email protected]

I built homemake box for starter and use LiPo 18.5Volt /2.5 Amp I did check test run my MAC84 and CMB90 engines WOW it is good working and good enough torque B) I don't worry about it so better more safety ;)

I built homemake box for starter and use LiPo 18.5Volt /2.5 Amp I did check test run my MAC84 and CMB90 engines WOW it is good working and good enough torque B) I don't worry about it so better more safety ;)
Allan I have layed my battery down the length of the motor the hang over on the rear will be in the way of your pipes on most Hydro`s & Twins. Done been there. Boris build me a Twin Li Poly 3000 12v wired in series to 24 volt on a Sullivan 12 volt Motor. WOW... Ever time you pull the trigger. Also Got 2 - 24 Dynatron 24 volts like yours that were orginally built with the 5800 6 cell battery behind the motor But after testing the batteris were moved to the length of the motor... (SIDE) Easier to handle & No more Bumping into everything on the Rear...... B) B) LI Poly Starters are COOL....... I Like mine!

Latest posts

Back