Border Safety Netting (For Race Events)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeremyEdge

My Family business specializes in Sport Court and saftey pool netting.

And we can Fabricate and supply a Black Nylon Net with a 2-1/2" square mesh with a 710-lbs per mesh break strength.Which we normally supply to ships for the gangway safety nets.This netting would be perfect for bordering your pond to keep boats from flying into spectators around turns and down straights or near your launching point.As well as being light enough for you to remove the netting after use for safe storage and to keep it from theft.Plus with the net being Black and also having a UV additive this will help the life off the net from the sun.

Feel free to pm me for a quote or you can also call me at my numbers below.

305-638-3343-Work

305-726-5004-Cell

Edge Cordage,Inc

Thank You,

Jeremy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guy's

If my 710lbs min sq mesh break strength is a little to heavy.I also have some lighter netting.I have a 2" sq mesh with a 335lbs min sq mesh break strength and 440lbs min sq mesh break strength.These two nets will probally be better for those who would like multible longer lengths.

Let me know what guys would like and I will be happy to quote you.

Thank You,

Jeremy O. Edge

P.S if some would like to test one of my nets I will be happy to supply someone with a small free sample to run there boat into.

Tech Info:Weights Of my netting

710-lbs break-1.52oz per sqaure foot

440-lbs break-1.00oz per sq foot

335-lbs break-.78oz per sq foot

Jeremy,

Can you give a ballpark figure for the 710lb. net in 3ft.wide X 300-500 lin. ft.?? Thanks Don :)

No problem Don give me a few min and I will PM you with some pricing on the 710 as well as a couple other sizes that we make.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Thanks Jeremy,

That seems to be a very fair price.I will "cuss & discuss" & get back with you in the near future.

Thanks again

Don :)

LOL. No problem Don.Feel free to call me or send me a pm.And thanks for your interest :)

My netting MFG will be closed untill the week of the 12th.When we reopen I will post current pricing here.

Thanks and have a great 4th everybody..

Jeremy

Back