• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BOB VIOLET MIXTURE CONTROL & OFF BRAND

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred Lumb

Bob Viotet Mixture Control, in very good condition. $30.00 shipped.

REDUCED TO $25.00 shipped. THIS MIXTURE CONTROL IS SOLD.

2 Czech Republic Mixture Controls. These are the ones that Bill Magraw at Speedmaster was selling. Good condition. $20.00 each shipped.

REDUCED TO $15.00 each or both of them for $25.00 shipped.

THESE 2 CZECH REPUBLIC MIXTURE CONTROLS HAVE BEEN SOLD.

DSCN6864.JPG

DSCN6865.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Are 2 Czech needles fine or corse?

If fine I will take them for 25 shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure but they are approximately 26 threads to the inch. Let me know if that is what you are looking for and they are yours. Thanks. Fred

Un screw the top and see if the needle is pointy like a needle or stub nose if it's pointy it's fine.let me know

They are both pointy. I'll PM my Paypal address to you - also my street address in case you'd like to send a check. Fred

Hi Bill, I am still waiting to hear from Jeremy. If I don't hear from him by the end of today, I'll let you know and sell them to you. Thanks. Fred

Hi Paul, yes I will ship to the Netherlands and you can pay me through Paypal. I will send you a PM with Paypal information & shipping charges. Fred

Back