• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bob Tuttle Sport 21 SOLD!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Attebery

I've got a Bob Tuttle Sport 21 hull for sale. All hardware except rudder, motor, pipe, and receiver.

I have done some work to the bottom to trying to get it to handle the power of the MAC 21. Gets a little loose at 50mph +. Ran great with a CMB green head.

Minor dammage to the bottom. Very nice paint by Bob Rendon.

$100

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Chris,

I would like to buy your 20, do you have any pictures of the boat. Please let me know how you would like me to pay you, Paypal, Mo and the total. [email protected] Thanks Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris Attebery said:
I've got a Bob Tuttle Sport 21 hull for sale. All hardware except rudder, motor, pipe, and receiver.
I have done some work to the bottom to trying to get it to handle the power of the MAC 21. Gets a little loose at 50mph +. Ran great with a CMB green head.

Minor dammage to the bottom. Very nice paint by Bob Rendon.

$100

Chris
chiris you got a pm. if Tunnel bill dose not wan't it.

Jimmy

Hey guys, I would be willing to build a wood sport hull if someone was interested. I would build two at the same time so two orders would work. The wood boats are a great deal of work, but I have all of our race boats up and running for our race season, and will be building a wood scale ... so why not. Price for a wood boat is 300.00 Includes a cowl and stand. Radio box we can talk about. If you are interested email me @ [email protected]

A deposit of 100. and I can get started. Build time is around 6 weeks. This boat is a hot rod. Runs real strong.

Bob Tuttle B)

Latest posts

Back