• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catxtreme

I have two boats I need to get rid of:

#1 is a 40" prather mono with older Prather or Octura hardware and metal fuel tank. This boat does not appear to have been used much and is very clean on the inside. It does have a a few chips here and there but all are easily repairable. The stuffing tube has some how gotten kinked like the boat was droped on the strut at some point. Price is $100 shipped

#2 is a Dumas sport 40 hull of the 76 Atlas van lines. This is an older hull that has never been completed and needs to find a new home. Price is $50 shipped.

I can e-mail pics of either boat. I'm sorry for this inconvienence but I have a very hard time to get pics to post to this site.

I will take paypal or USPS M.O.

Jeff Lee

I have two boats I need to get rid of:
#1 is a 40" prather mono with older Prather or Octura hardware and metal fuel tank. This boat does not appear to have been used much and is very clean on the inside. It does have a a few chips here and there but all are easily repairable. The stuffing tube has some how gotten kinked like the boat was droped on the strut at some point. Price is $100 shipped

#2 is a Dumas sport 40 hull of the 76 Atlas van lines. This is an older hull that has never been completed and needs to find a new home. Price is $50 shipped.

I can e-mail pics of either boat. I'm sorry for this inconvienence but I have a very hard time to get pics to post to this site.

I will take paypal or USPS M.O.

Jeff Lee
I am intrested in the Atlas van lines can you email pics to [email protected]

Thanks

Kevin

Latest posts

Back