• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

boats for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knbaudio

hey guys i got a few boats for sale for my self and sell acouple for a friend too.

1- is a 31" prather deep vee offshore fiberglass hull this one come with all the prather hardware, motor mounts, fuel tank, and new 3/16" drive shaft. this boat is set up for a 3.5 inboard motor and the drive line was updated to the 3/16" shaft because at the time trying to find the .150 drive in local hobby store wasn't working. at that time i also raised the strut to a subsurface drive but you can lower it back down to a submerged drive just by loosening the strut bolts. this boat has a custom paint job and comes ARR just needs a motor and radio equipment. $175 plus shipping

2- is a 31" prather deep vee offshore fiberglass boat this one come with everything needed to run a RTR minus the radio equipment this boat is the outboard version with a none modiffied stock 3.5 k&b outboard with fresh boca high speed high temp bearings in it. this one also come with a very nice aluminum boat stand with the full prather hardware set up ( outboard mounts, jack plate,adjustable trim tabs, and turn fins). $250 plus shipping

3- is a hydroflyer ARR to run kit never but together all it needs in the 4ch radio equipment and a 3 cell lipo battery the kit is the original kit made from balsa and foam and is a step up fro the basic kit instead of the 1400 brushless motor and 15AMP speed controler option i got it with the tower pro 2408-21 brushless and the 30AMP speed controler this sold for with the basic motor ARR for $229. i'm asking $165. with the better motor option

4- this boat is a friends i'm listing for him it is a aquacraft top speed 2 tunnel hull a RTR minus the radio equipment it has a OS .21 xm type 20J with tune pipe. $300. plus shipping

5- this is a friends i'm listing for and is a hull only it's a newly put together hotshot tunnel wood kit no hardware just a bare hull never been run. $30 plus shipping.

all boats are listed on rcuniverse if you like to see also or email for more pics. the first 2 boats of mine i'm selling because i have too many and need parts for 2 new gas boats i'm trying to finish up and get running so i will consider trades for gas boat parts. the other 2 he selling out right he really has too many boats and is trying to lessen his fleet. thanks for looking and let me know. kyle

can you send pic's of the hotshot 2, and whats the shipping to 98312?

hey guys i got a few boats for sale for my self and sell acouple for a friend too.
1- is a 31" prather deep vee offshore fiberglass hull this one come with all the prather hardware, motor mounts, fuel tank, and new 3/16" drive shaft. this boat is set up for a 3.5 inboard motor and the drive line was updated to the 3/16" shaft because at the time trying to find the .150 drive in local hobby store wasn't working. at that time i also raised the strut to a subsurface drive but you can lower it back down to a submerged drive just by loosening the strut bolts. this boat has a custom paint job and comes ARR just needs a motor and radio equipment. $175 plus shipping

2- is a 31" prather deep vee offshore fiberglass boat this one come with everything needed to run a RTR minus the radio equipment this boat is the outboard version with a none modiffied stock 3.5 k&b outboard with fresh boca high speed high temp bearings in it. this one also come with a very nice aluminum boat stand with the full prather hardware set up ( outboard mounts, jack plate,adjustable trim tabs, and turn fins). $250 plus shipping

3- is a hydroflyer ARR to run kit never but together all it needs in the 4ch radio equipment and a 3 cell lipo battery the kit is the original kit made from balsa and foam and is a step up fro the basic kit instead of the 1400 brushless motor and 15AMP speed controler option i got it with the tower pro 2408-21 brushless and the 30AMP speed controler this sold for with the basic motor ARR for $229. i'm asking $165. with the better motor option

4- this boat is a friends i'm listing for him it is a aquacraft top speed 2 tunnel hull a RTR minus the radio equipment it has a OS .21 xm type 20J with tune pipe. $300. plus shipping

5- this is a friends i'm listing for and is a hull only it's a newly put together hotshot tunnel wood kit no hardware just a bare hull never been run. $30 plus shipping.

all boats are listed on rcuniverse if you like to see also or email for more pics. the first 2 boats of mine i'm selling because i have too many and need parts for 2 new gas boats i'm trying to finish up and get running so i will consider trades for gas boat parts. the other 2 he selling out right he really has too many boats and is trying to lessen his fleet. thanks for looking and let me know. kyle
i will give you $150.00 shipped to las vegas, nevada for boat number 1

give me your zip so i can see what shipping would be

i will give you $150.00 shipped to las vegas, nevada for boat number 1

Latest posts

Back