• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats For Sale boat sold

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Derek read the IW selling rules and see if you followed them, it's not a lot to ask.Sorry you think it's negative to follow the IW rules.
admit didnt read selling rules my error BUT to see angry face posted to me is a little over kill, we are talking fun hobby here!!! nothing more nothing less im sorry if you see it as that serious a crime ..

No angry face from me Derek, Don F has put a lot time into making IWs selling opportunities fair for all. Glad you sold your boat!!
So question Tim. What part of Derek’s post was unfair? I didnt say against the rules I said unfair?
It didn’t make one ounce of difference if he said it was cross posted or not. A simply PM explaining to him what he did would have been way better. From what I saw transpire not one person was ignored or treated unfair.
It is no wonder why more is sold on FB than in here. What’s Next? having to post the links to where stuff is cross posted? SMH
We have too many rules on everything anymore.
Glad you sold it Derek and keep building and posting.

So now I have offended you also Danny, I suppose fair was a poor choice of words. Further more my mention of the IW rules is a sore subject! For all those I have offended I sincerely apologize.

Last edited:
Back