• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boat, Radios, CMB 67

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigbird

I have some items for sale. An older CMB 67 Green Head, I bought this engine used several years ago. I put new bearings in it and I ran it one time. It was consistant but a little weak. I'm including a new, never installed P/L. It also has all SS bolts. Engine was oiled and put in a bag. 275.00 plus s/h.

Aeromarine Thunderbolt. gas hydro. red on white. never crashed. 125.00 plus s/h

Fly Sky 2.4 3 channel radio with one used rx and one new unused rx. 60.00 plus s/h

Futaba 3vcs with 2.4 faast module. no rx. used one race. its been in the box every since. never been wet. 250.00 plus s/h

IMG_20130221_140644.jpg

IMG_20130221_140938.jpg

IMG_20130221_141116.jpg

IMG_20130221_142601.jpg

Hi Mike..

Does the Futaba 3VCS have rechargable batteries? Does the throttle stick have the detent installed, or is it still spring loaded?

Thanks,

Steve Ball

Hi Mike..

Does the Futaba 3VCS have rechargable batteries? Does the throttle stick have the detent installed, or is it still spring loaded?

Thanks,

Steve Ball
It comes with a battery tray and the throttle is spring loaded

What kind of condition is the 3VCS in, any scratches (picture is a bit fuzzy to see any detail) or corrosion in the battery compt?, I may be interested if its still available and it does have the 2.4gHz module?

No corrosion. I used the radio one time. I went back to my 3pk. It comes with the 2.4 fasst module..I can email you more pictures.

Mike, will send payment for the 3vcs in the am, thanks

-Brett

Last edited by a moderator:
Back