• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boat for sale or trade

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drmeff

I thought I was going to do some tunnel racing, but decided not too so now I have a boat that is collecting dust!

The boat is a JD WOF 28" and is in overall good condition. There is a little crack on the left front sponson and a little crack near the back of the boat. I have pics if you would like to see them. The boat just has a base coat of primer on it right now, so a little paint would make this thing look great! The engine is a K&B 3.5 SS with the gold carb. It runs like a top and is suprisingly fast! IT NEEDS A FLEX CABLE, but that is the only thing missing! I gps'ed the boat at about 35 mph while hopping (the gps wasn't positioned right)! The boat will come rtr minus tx/rx but it will have the servos and a failsafe. I will also include the fuel pump to fill the tank if you want it.

Price: 250.00 plus shipping (I pay anything over 20 bucks, I ship insured through UPS w/tracking numbers)

Paypal is accepted.

I would like to trade for a nitro truck (I know this probably isnt the place!) or a gas zenoah g260 with pipe, I am pretty open so just let me know what you have!

Email me at [email protected] or just PM

Thanks!

Jeff

Latest posts

Back