• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BLAZER WHIPLASH .40 2007 MODEL(SOLD) PENDING FUNDS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larcor69

Supporting Member
I have a well built new whiplash sport 40 2007 model I was the first to have this kit from Brian!! with speedmaster hwd. new never ran cmb 45 purple head 2005 model with ops pipe uncut new all is new will include an airtronics steering servo 94358 high tourqe/speed for rudder and a JR digital sub-micro servo for throttle has a Bob Violet 3rd. channel remote needle cowl that still need finishing, painted white with USA flag sheme and stars looks ok could use a better paint job, willing to let this sweet boat go for cheap, need the money due to wife having cancer 500.00 o.b.o e-mail me for pic's at [email protected] here's a pic during the build also and I got 2 pic's of it the way it sit's collecting dust..lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back