Black Outrigger Boom Collars

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blaise Recca

I picked up some Black Delrin to machine rigger boom tube collars. This is what I came up with. The black colored Delrin does not need any paint like the white material I was using. I can machine 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, or 5/8 inch ID. The OD is 1 inch on the 5/8 Collar. The smaller ID collars are sized OD proportionally

I am asking $12 a set of 4 plus $1.99 shipping for as many sets as you order in one package.

Carolina Pines Custom Products

Blaise,

What would the 3/8"id be in od.They come with set set screws?

Tim

JE Products

I picked up some Black Delrin to machine rigger boom tube collars. This is what I came up with. The black colored Delrin does not need any paint like the white material I was using. I can machine 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, or 5/8 inch ID. The OD is 1 inch on the 5/8 Collar. The smaller ID collars are sized OD proportionally

I am asking $12 a set of 4 plus $1.99 shipping for as many sets as you order in one package.

Blaise,

Tim

JE Products

Tim,

That would be 3/4 inch and yes they come with set screws.

Blaise

Blaise,

Just asking, Is it possible to bevel or dress up one side or are they already made?

If so I think it would look nice and would like a set. If not I will take them as they are.

Tim

Blaise,

Tim

JE Products

Tim,

Blaise

Blaise,

Just asking, Is it possible to bevel or dress up one side or are they already made?

If so I think it would look nice and would like a set. If not I will take them as they are.

Tim

Blaise,

Tim

JE Products

Tim,

Blaise

Hey Tim,

They have a 45 deg bevel on one side already. Trust me you will like them.

Blaise

Blaise,

Tim

Blaise,

Tim

JE Products

Tim,

Blaise

Hey Tim,

Blaise

blaise if you have not shipped my boat yet.. send me a set of these, if you have then send me a set anyhow, , i can paypal you the money here tonight , thanks

tk

Blaise,

Tim

Blaise,

Tim

JE Products

Tim,

Blaise

Hey Tim,

Blaise

blaise if you have not shipped my boat yet.. send me a set of these, if you have then send me a set anyhow, , i can paypal you the money here tonight , thanks

tk
TK,

Your kit and stand went out 1st thing this morning 4/22/10. I'll pack up a set for you.

Thank you, Blaise

I will paypal you tomorrow, I'm going to bed.

Paypal addy?

Tim

Blaise,

Tim

Blaise,

Tim

JE Products

Tim,

Blaise

Hey Tim,

Blaise

Hi Blaise,

COuld you please send me a price including shipping to Sydney, Australia for 2 sets of 1/2" boom collars.

Thanks,

Tim

PS. Twin on your web page looks great - have any been racing yet?

Hi Blaise,

COuld you please send me a price including shipping to Sydney, Australia for 2 sets of 1/2" boom collars.

Thanks,

Tim

$24 plus $4 shipping. Paypal to [email protected]. I am still waiting on my friend from Texas. Last I heard his FF twin was in paint. The other one I sold went to the UK. Not sure what happened to it from there.

Thank you, Blaise

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Blaise,

Thanks,

Tim

$24 plus $4 shipping. Paypal to [email protected]. I am still waiting on my friend from Texas. Last I heard his FF twin was in paint. The other one I sold went to the UK. Not sure what happened to it from there.

Thank you, Blaise

Blaise,

Paypal sent.

Thanks,

Tim

Hi Blaise,

Thanks,

Tim

Thank you, Blaise

Blaise,

Paypal sent.

Thanks,

Tim

Tim,

Item shipped USPS 1st class this morning.

Thank you, Blaise

Back