• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bits and pieces for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Bastick

# 1
Pair of old CMB 90 EVO 2000 engines - $200US for the Pair + shipping
engine 1 with the single plug head had good compression, engine 2 has moderate compression good for parts SOLD TO FRANK

New WB KEPS 45 Fuel tank - $55US plus shipping - dimensions in pic - SOLD TO MIKE

New KEPS 45 Turn Fin and bracket - $35US plus shipping - SOLD TO MIKE

AA 45 engine I had for sale earlier but price now includes shipping - New in box with spare water Jacket - $395US shipped to anywhere
SOLD TO PATRICK
Novarossi 12 LT5 marine - new in box with coupler - $170US plus shipping - SOLD TO BRUCE

Another Pair of CMB 90 EVO engines I got here on I/W a little while ago now - $175US each plus shipping - a good set for a twin, both with couplings - SOLD TO TOM

Last edited:
I said I would take .90's for $225.00. Franks message asked if you would take $175.00 before the post was edited apparently. Seems kinda out of line to me.

Latest posts

Back