• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BIG WILL CAME THRU !!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unclefester802

Hey Everone I just wanted to let you all know that Big Will held up his end of the deal that we made. I am very happy with the stuff that he sent me and the motor runs great (on the bench) but I am sure as soon as the ice melts it will be fine. (frozen pond) .... I am just wondering if anyone has info on this motor...It is a CMB 65 gold head the piston looks like it has 2 rings as I look thru the exhaust port and the head has 2 plugs.. any info would be great. Thanx, Mark

I recall buying those motors in the past from Tidewater. I don't remember instructions coming w/that particular engine. Doesn't mean that they didn't. If you open it up, be very observant how it goes back together, these get tricky. Also, give Bobby or Sandy a call at Tidewater. They'll answer your questions.............(318)281-2460

Back