BIG TIME LUCKY TODAY

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

BIG TIME Lucky today. We wrecked without hitting anything :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Still not absolutely sure how my truck isn't toast.

Some jerk off flat out ran a red light today and how he didnt clean me out let alone NOT hit me still amazes me !!! No Joke :eek:

F150 going 45 + and never hit the brakes, I did the evasive action deal and **** near wrecked. I TOTALLY expected to be hit !!!!

Cranked her left and then and hard right to ease the side impact and hung on for the bang that never happened. :blink:

Someone is looking out for me and the wife today, she was shotgun and it would have been a pass side T-Bone.

I re-live it in my head and still for the life of me cant figure out how we DIDNT hit..........

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
**** drew, you've been using up a lot of "free pass's" lately. really glad that i'm reading about luck, not hospitals ;) :) . ya think the stains are ever gonna come out of the seat :lol: ?

You aint kidding Robin- If I was a cat, I would be pushing my luck :rolleyes:

Funny thought , for the last few months with all the bad crap, it has me doing alot of the RIGHT things lately.

Just to play it safe- ;) ;) ;) ;) :p

Andy

You aint kidding Robin- If I was a cat, I would be pushing my luck :rolleyes:

Funny thought , for the last few months with all the bad crap, it has me doing alot of the RIGHT things lately.

Just to play it safe- ;) ;) ;) ;) :p

Andy
comes with age, drew. we call wisdom. scary thought, i'm using wisdom in referance to you :eek: :lol: :lol: ! stay safe, we still gotta meet up at a pond one day ;) ......

Back