Best 20 Mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seaducer, speedmaster or Deltaforce are all great boats, its comes down to which boat you prefer the look of... I run the delta force and seaducer both amazing boats and very fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had sold speedmaster and seaducer monos in few year ago. I decided to come back my favorate Seaducer Sd3 this year so I will run it next 2017 . Will you decide to choice one mono but depend on what kind of engine 21 Good Luck!
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Jim Wilson built this boat.

The craftsmanship is amazing with the construction of the trim tabs to the ball bearing strut. Everywhere you look is cool stuff. I was able to purchase this boat from Diane with the promise I would paint it with his winning colors.

Jim would build a boat for one reason....... To Win

20161122_102913.jpg20161122_102829.jpg

Brian,

I ran Seducers for a few seasons and was semi happy with them, I changed directions and went with a new Rico mono and it is wicked fast with my current setup. Have been really impressed with this boat so far.

Beau

my seaducer sd3 is very fast with a worn out nova rossi, I think just as fast as the competition in the straights but in the corners I think the ducer rules. archie Martinez has a very fast 21 mono and usually wins high points for the year, lets see if he posts what he is running. than again his driving is a lot better than the other racers

my seaducer sd3 is very fast with a worn out nova rossi, I think just as fast as the competition in the straights but in the corners I think the ducer rules. archie Martinez has a very fast 21 mono and usually wins high points for the year, lets see if he posts what he is running. than again his driving is a lot better than the other racers
Archie runs a microburst mono, the longer version I beleive. And yes, we call him "ice man" because hes a very good driver. I also run one, but the short version and Im a big fan.

Brian

Speedmasters came 2nd & 3rd at this years Nitro Nats (Rochester) for B-Mono. Not sure what the champ was running?

Archie runs a microburst mono, the longer version I beleive. And yes, we call him "ice man" because hes a very good driver. I also run one, but the short version and Im a big fan.

Brian
Ha Thanks for the kind words guys but as we all know, luck plays a big factor in winning races =). Brian is correct, the Microburst mono is one of the highly underrated hulls around.

Back