Bardahl u-40 1963 paint codes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deadwood318

:unsure: Scale builders anybody have the paint codes for my bardahl, I haven't been able to match the paint at a hobby shop.

HELP Please

Dead.. Good luck with that.. I tried on here and I can tell you any photos I have seen do not show the colors well.

This is what I heard..

John Deere Green and yellow..

Did you know there are 11 different JD yellows and 8 different greens! TRUE!

So.. I asked what color JD was using in 62… the paint store COULD tell me that..

I have those colors if you want the codes.. just not sure they are right is all.. I must say tho.. they look darn good..

MikeZ

The restored boat has metallic green on it. The Gman is different too.. I guess you could do a model of the restored boat but Im not sure it would be OK to race.

Mike Z

I asked Roger Newton, and he said John Deere green and yellow. Yes, the restored boat is very nice with the metallic green.

Thanks for all the help guys......... "Always keep your tail up and hold your lane" Dragon Keeper.

I asked Roger Newton, and he said John Deere green and yellow. Yes, the restored boat is very nice with the metallic green.

Latest posts

Back