bantam 12

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtruex

I built one of anthony marquarts bantam riggers. came out pretty nice and runs really well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will it swing the v937 without too much hop? others to try 1938, 1440cupped bar cut. 2137 might be nuts!

I like that square wave on the 35+21. HAve you run it yet? I assume that is a SAW boat.
tom, ive tried a few of those props 1938 937 2137 i cant keep any of them from hopping,and havent been able to get the 937 to launch,when i toss it in it cavitates really bad and just slows and dies... even with the 637 and 438 im hopping in the turns a bit ..once i get that fixed ill try again..i also ran a 1440 that was a good bit faster than the 438 but its a little too big and will take the plug out of the motor in one run.

jon,

i have run it a little bit, ive had a few issues that i need to work out.im waiting on a carb to put on it as i think its part of my troubles.. the pipe is very nice but i havent seen what it can do yet..

well.... have you tried the prather 215? it might be the best overall. it usually is for .12 boats I find.

Wow! 54mph Thats smokin. I can't wait for the ice to leave the pond's. I should be able to get my Bantam out next week.

Mark

I see that you have one of Glenn's pipes. How long are you running it. Also Glenn suggested an X632 as these little motors love high rpms. The only bad thing is that its an 1/8" shaft. Hope this helps alittle. BTW, Nice looking boat. Ryon

I see that you have one of Glenn's pipes. How long are you running it. Also Glenn suggested an X632 as these little motors love high rpms. The only bad thing is that its an 1/8" shaft. Hope this helps alittle. BTW, Nice looking boat. Ryon
i was running it at 7 inches with very good rpm, i have ran some 1/8 props 35mm worked pretty goood..im gonna try and shorten it some more

Back