Baltimore Model Boat club spring race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsmtboy2

Supporting Member
The R/C Model Boaters of Baltimore are hosting our annual spring race May-5-6,2007 at Greenbriar State Park. This is a non points race for the district. The flyer/entry form can be downloaded from www.IMPBA12.com click on the forms and flyer section. There is one change to the flyer, we will be adding Gas Rigger to the classes. This race is 1 month away so get the entries in ASAP!!!

Lay you have a race to attend which is a point race at Grant Park on May 6, 2007. J&J will be there with their Sport 40 and their 21 mono. You need to redeem yourself at this race with your promise's. Jerry and Joe

Lay you have a race to attend which is a point race at Grant Park on May 6, 2007. J&J will be there with their Sport 40 and their 21 mono. You need to redeem yourself at this race with your promise's. Jerry and Joe
J&J you don't have anything to worry about ALL MY BOATS ARE READY TO GO!! Thats including a new A-mono(that's right) I'm not going to attend the Grant park race BUT I'll be there at some of the rest.

Lay, The race is located in the town of Hagerstown, Md. That is where the Greenbriar State Park is located. Mapquest it and pass it on to the other Namba 1 guys in the area who are also coming. It will be like old times Namba and Impba running in the same event!!! I hear you guys up North are running some hot setups......

Charles, Great news, we beat out the BB shooting scales this year. Great place to race, my entry on its way. But first Hot Lanta, 11 days to go. Ray

Yes Ray it is on Long Island. My race partner and I will be attending some of the IMPBA races this year.I have spoken with Tracy who put me on the e-mail list and sent me the race schedule. I am going to make as many as I can as long as they don't conflict with my points races. jerry

Guys i need the entries before Wednesday to make up the heat sheets so call or drop me a e-mail or PM. DC club members and other D12 members who plan to attend i need to hear from you ASAP!!!!

do you need to be a member to race? if it's a pionts race, i would imagine so. what club/organization would i have to join? how much? at race site or before? new to rc boats, live in va. (about 1/2 way between winchester, va. and berkley springs, w. va.). the race site is not too far away from me. most of the others are at least 2-3 hrs. away. have .21 tunnels, i hope there is enough support top fill a class. any info would be appreciated.

AIRWALK

aka robin

hi charles,

wanted let u know i wont be running the sport 40 class.possibly the sgx45 i wont either if parts from tower dont come in time.some were along the way they got lost in shipping threw postal service.tower is replacing the order.not sure if it will get here in time.

Latest posts

Back