Baltimore Model Boat Club Spring race 2016

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Mike.

As much as I hate to say this, I might have to miss out on the fun this weekend. Everyone in the family has gotten the flu this past week and I think I'm next up on the list. We'll see how it goes tomorrow.

Zicam or Tamiflu Chilli, at your nearest CVS or Walgreens. It's hard for me to believe that the flu is still going around and it killed Prince yesterday. RIP purple bad boy.

The doc prescribed Tamiflu for everyone. We had almost no flu over the winter at work and it seemed to hit last month. John got it first last weekend. Rumors are surfacing Prince's flu was a cover. I hope not. We was him at MCI Center a few years back.Great talent. Was a shame...

Thanks to the Baltimore club for a great time this weekend at your race. Will be back next year for sure.

Tom & Cindy

Prince was treated at one of our local hospitals last week and he checked him self out of hospital against the treating docs orders a week ago friday you don't become unresponsive from the flu.A 911 call was made to moline Il fire dept.to aid a unresponsive male

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to everyone who raced, setup,tear down,cooked or came to watch. We had a good time and some very fast boats. See you again in September God willing.

I had a great time! Perfect place for a boat race. The chilli was good too. Tim won the cookoff on his first attempt at cooking chilli. Thanks to the guys from District 1 that came down to join in the fun and the Baltimore club for hosting the event. We even saw a blast from the past....Jim Squires came down from the mountain to play boats. Been 9 years since he raced but it all came back pretty quick.

John

I had a great time! Perfect place for a boat race. The chilli was good too. Tim won the cookoff on his first attempt at cooking chilli. Thanks to the guys from District 1 that came down to join in the fun and the Baltimore club for hosting the event. We even saw a blast from the past....Jim Squires came down from the mountain to play boats. Been 9 years since he raced but it all came back pretty quick.

John
Yup, with a little help from a flashlight.
default_biggrin.png

cimg0813 (2).jpg

Great time as usual! Thanks to all the Baltimore club guys who make it happen. Had some pretty exciting heats as well.

I have already penciled in the September date
default_biggrin.png

Big thanks to my crew for showing up early to set up and hanging around to tear down going the extra mile really shows to pull off another great event. Special thanks to those returning to the hobby and those who traveled long distances the Baltimore club love having you.

We're going to expand our drivers stand by the fall race, another eight feet long will loosen up some elbow room during those full gas classes. There's talk we may cover part of the hot pit area as well. As I've said before we can't have great RC racing without you

Larry & Heather Roberts

Back