Auto log in...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys

Tom is away for the weekend. He said he would check in from time to time. I'm sure he will get the glitches seen to this week. There are a number of features that are not functioning properly, certainly the log-in mess being a biggy.

My auto log in seems to work.............

what i did was log in as me. (you would log in as you obviously) and tick the auto login box. go to a subject of the message board. then click on the general RC boating community to go back to the central page.

Now i saved this as the link for my favorites so it goes back to that every time.

(actually i am so addicted to reading this stuff that it is my start up page but anyway)

It should have a link now that remembers you were logged in last time and keeps you online all the time.

hope this helps for all you guest posters out there ;)

the "PRO'S" made a change for us :D (gotta love pro hosting).

let me know if it is working

tom

Tom,

Would deleting the "Guest" login maybe fix the problem with people getting booted off the board?

Last edited by a moderator:
back when the guys made a change for us you should have had to login 1 more time...... after that you should not have to. I have not had to re login since then myself.

impossible to delete the guest account

Latest posts

Back