• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ARTR JAE21G2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
For sale almost RTR JAE.21G2- just add your motor, pipe, prop and RX and go racing. No holds barred build up including carbon veil lining the engine well, carbon fiber tank and radio box lids. This was built with added strength and durability in mind. Minor variations include addition of "bait box" well at transom (I wanted hardware mounting separate from radio box wall), one piece rudder/strut bracket, rear boom tube set up to allow sponson adjustments and separate aluminum shaft log (allows easy stuffing tube replacement if need be). Includes Walt Barney stainless tank, all Futaba metal gear servos (9405 for steering, 3102 for throttle & 3rd channel mixture), 1000mah nihm 6 volt pack, Speedmaster rudder, CMDi strut, Solinger motor mount, Also includes 3/16" flexshaft and Jackrabbit Racing 3rd channel mixture control with OS needle. Boat is currently set up for front carb/rear exhaust but can be easily changed to NovaRossi type set up with simply shortening the throttle pushrod and unbolting rear exhaust bracket at transom. Turn fin is not on boat but is included as well as extra set of boom tubes. Tub interior areas sealed with West Systems and exterior and sponsons finished with PPG 2021 clear. Everything is new, first rate and ready to rock. $400 plus shipping/insurance. Please respond here if you are interested.

SOLD to Kevin. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
rghhhhhhhh....

Put it away for 60 days and I will take it,

Lord knows we need somebody to mess with Marty and Bill B)

Sweet build Don, someone will be a happy camper ;)

Andy

For sale almost RTR JAE.21G2- just add your motor, pipe, prop and RX and go racing. No holds barred build up including carbon veil lining the engine well, carbon fiber tank and radio box lids. This was built with added strength and durability in mind. Minor variations include addition of "bait box" well at transom (I wanted hardware mounting separate from radio box wall), one piece rudder/strut bracket, rear boom tube set up to allow sponson adjustments and separate aluminum shaft log (allows easy stuffing tube replacement if need be). Includes Walt Barney stainless tank, all Futaba metal gear servos (9405 for steering, 3102 for throttle & 3rd channel mixture), 1000mah nihm 6 volt pack, Speedmaster rudder, CMDi strut, Solinger motor mount, Also includes 3/16" flexshaft and Jackrabbit Racing 3rd channel mixture control with OS needle. Boat is currently set up for front carb/rear exhaust but can be easily changed to NovaRossi type set up with simply shortening the throttle pushrod and unbolting rear exhaust bracket at transom. Turn fin is not on boat but is included as well as extra set of boom tubes. Tub interior areas sealed with West Systems and exterior and sponsons finished with PPG 2021 clear. Everything is new, first rate and ready to rock. $400 plus shipping/insurance. Please respond here if you are interested.
hi don kevin here from aust i will take it.

thanks kevin.

Kevin is first in line, Tim is second.

Kevin I'll try to have you a shipping quote this evening, need to see how small a box we can get it into safely. B) .

Kevin is first in line, Tim is second.

Kevin I'll try to have you a shipping quote this evening, need to see how small a box we can get it into safely. B) .
hi don thanks for that let me know how much so i can pay you.

kevin.

hi don that is ok could you find out how much by usps please,our club is hosting the aust nats this week practice starts tomorrow so i will look up this forum tomorrow and i will put the $400.00 for a deposit in your paypal a/c tomorrow.

thanks kevin.

hi don that is ok could you find out how much by usps please,our club is hosting the aust nats this week practice starts tomorrow so i will look up this forum tomorrow and i will put the $400.00 for a deposit in your paypal a/c tomorrow.

thanks kevin.
Hi Kevin,The shipping amount I sent you in the p/m is via US Postal Priority and insured for $500, by far the cheapest way to get it to you. :)

Back