AquaCraft Revolt 30 FE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw it at the LHS,.. it's actually a really sweet little rig... I bet it's fast also.. nice hardware and all.

We had one of our club members run one last weekend in 10-15 knot winds and chop that was too tall for most .21 tunnel boats. He couldnt open it up all the way but he was cruising along at a pretty good clip and the hull handled the chop very well. The FG layup is a little thin for my liking but not any worst than other RTR offerings. I witnessed two Traxxas Spartan hulls (which I believe are ABS) get distroyed last year. I think one got tangle up with another boat and the other just stuffed in race water.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike,

That looks like a really sweet Mono! Great job and can't wait to see what you guys come up with next.

Jeff

I've had a Revolt 30 for about a month now. It's my first RC boat and it's **** fun. I've installed an Octura X642 and installed a voltron gps to check if any adjustments make a speed difference. Last weekend I made 42.6 mph with a stock except for the prop boat.

Currently waiting on a Grim 45 X 68 lifter prop to try. Some guys are getting 45 mph with this prop.

ChipG

my son got one about 2 months ago and is very happy with it. Its one of his boats that he runs all the time at 44mph and it runs Day in and Day out and is a blast to drive

Like Chilli said, the guy had his out and I am very impressed with that boat.

If anyone is looking for an excellent RTR FE boat, it gets my vote BIG TIME.

I have seen Grim's revolt run. I would say it is a great RTR for geatting your feet wet in FE.

Mark

Chip,

There is more there in that set up.

I have had a few customers over 50 MPH already.

Have Fun Testing,

Mark

I've had a Revolt 30 for about a month now. It's my first RC boat and it's **** fun. I've installed an Octura X642 and installed a voltron gps to check if any adjustments make a speed difference. Last weekend I made 42.6 mph with a stock except for the prop boat.

Currently waiting on a Grim 45 X 68 lifter prop to try. Some guys are getting 45 mph with this prop.

ChipG
Stop over at http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/forum.php plenty of Revolt info.

Mine ran 52 mph on my Eagle Tree system last Sept 2012. All stock with the x series prop I have everything listed in the Gallery.

Mike

Thanks Eric. Mike C has a super setup! Hope you are doing well.

Grim

Thanks Eric. Mike C has a super setup! Hope you are doing well.

Grim
Mike, I havnt raced boats since you under handed me that gallon of 65% byron....thanks again. I have a serious bug again and am hoping to be up in Minneapolis for the points series. Maybe down at the badgers for a couple too.... Hope your doing well too!

Hey Eric the TCMBC would love to have you come to the points series races. That is if the ice will ever get off the pond.

I'm sure some ice melted today! Hopefully I will have a b rigger, RTR and b tunnel ready to go.

There is a guy at the pond in San Diego who has changed the batteries and the ESC and is getting some mid 60's runs out of his Revolt 30.

Latest posts

Back